Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave vs ESO/SO/Arbitration

Pirate-X

It seems understandable to not have Nightwave assassinations/captives in these missions but also if you play them all day as part of the grind, you simply don't get any standing/rewards even if you've completed most other content or running ESO is in your best interest. Could we have a sort of an appearance boost in normal missions such that if you do a single mission out of ESO you're effectively guaranteed an increase rate in any normal missions until you've sort of evened out the average encounter rate for the missions you could not get them in. Apart from ESO you'll never see the Wolf if you're doing bounties/free roam and the like. This sort of handicaps actually playing the game unlike the old alert system where you could play the game but had to take known quantified breaks from doing what you need to get those rewards. In this case - you simply lose out reward standing by playing the game a lot and that's sort of problematic. Being able to play 8 hours with no standing increase potential isn't a good thing.

Well to be fair I haven't even seen the wolf yet in normal missions so I could be doing all those missions all day long and it would make no difference to my appearance rate of the wolf...

My appearance rate of the captives isn't exactly high either.