Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Crimson Cross |very casual Shadow clan| rank 9| looking for all |we have discord|

Maj.Havok

TCC%20white%20banner.png

The Crimson Cross is a gaming community that focuses on making the most of the game experience for all its members.  We're united in our belief that the enjoyment from online games comes from the friendships and relationships that are made during our time in these virtual worlds.  We pride ourselves on creating a relaxed environment free from typical guild drama, politics, and elitism.  We accept that people make mistakes, and laugh off the deaths instead of yelling at the person who screwed up.  We focus on improving the guild as a whole, not just the most active players/leaders because we're strongest when we work as a team.  And throughout all the games that the Crimson Cross has been on, we have always been known as a great place for new players.

If this sounds like what you're looking for in a gaming community, say hello!  We're always recruiting mature, good natured, and helpful players.

Hey I'm interested in joining with a friend of mine, we both just left our previous clan due to issue's with the leader.

I really want a social, relaxed clan that's active so this one sounds perfect.

I already sent you a friend request but I'll post here just in case.

Cheers

20 hours ago, VincentX3 said:

Hey I'm interested in joining with a friend of mine, we both just left our previous clan due to issue's with the leader.

I really want a social, relaxed clan that's active so this one sounds perfect.

I already sent you a friend request but I'll post here just in case.

Cheers

I got the friends request and I sent an invite last night...if I could get your friends name I can send an invite to them as well.

On 2019-03-18 at 5:22 PM, Maj.Havok said:

I got the friends request and I sent an invite last night...if I could get your friends name I can send an invite to them as well.

I spoke to Mage from the clan and had that person invite my friend, she already joined.

Thanks again for the invite.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2019-05-02 at 9:20 AM, Angamoth said:

Hey, remember me? I got back into the game, can I join again? ^^

Sorry missed your post are you still around to invite...Of course anyone that would like an invite can post and I will send invites.. 

Archived