Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Instead Of Mass Grinding, Couldn't We Try A Smoother Approach?

LegacyOfLamb

Like, having a certain mission where the objective is to OBTAIN the said "key" without having to spend wait time, or materials on fighting something that feels like a chore to actually get to, and then after completing that mission it would then unlock another that would focus on oh I don't know maybe bring that certain "object" to a location and to place it in a certain spot, which would then lead you to the actual Boss assassination level.

To me, that would make most of the players that I have seen ranting about the endless grinds and time it takes to actually get to that point, a tad happier.

again it's just my opinion, and I'm curious to what some of you think or might suggest.

So you're saying that instead of getting pieces of Orokin Derelict levels everywhere, we should only get them in specific levels?

Somehow that's more fun?

I don't understand how you deducted that, what I'm trying to say is, make a mission that is playable for EVERYONE (which means lower end computers can actually handle the mission without kicking the bucket) and make the mission somewhat challenging, but give EVERYONE a chance at getting the Nekros blueprint and at the new Boss, thus reducing complaints and other issues. 

Even though technically everyone has a chance at getting those things, all I'm suggestion is what I think is a less chore like system.

Edited by LegacyOfLamb

I don't understand how you deducted that, what I'm trying to say is, make a mission that is playable for EVERYONE (which means lower end computers can actually handle the mission without kicking the bucket) and make the mission somewhat challenging, but give EVERYONE a chance at getting the Nekros blueprint and at the new Boss, thus reducing complaints and other issues. 

Ah. I see what you're saying now.

All they need to do is improve the derelict levels in terms of performance.

I rather DE extend the mission than have us collect mat for keys.

DE give us hell when we attempt to find the key in mission map to open the doors to the boss.

Find Key in Map.

Find Boss Room in Map.

Kill Boss.

Take Loot.

Find way to Evac.

Much better approach than this grindfest.

You can even put 3 keys in the map and we need all 3 keys to open the door. Put keys in trap rooms. Be Creative DE, not force us to grind or just throw grindfest content at us.

Navs are in every level. If you're not specifically grinding for them you will get them anyway. Golem Navs grow on trees. Don't be so impatient. Go do some Xini or something. You'll probably get more Navs from the starting containers than Plastid drops.

Edit: Minimum specs would be great if they were consistent. I used to play on a craptop so I feel your pain. I couldn't handle the Grineer Galleon tileset properly, but everything else was okay.

Edited by BadAimbot

Navs are in every level. If you're not specifically grinding for them you will get them anyway. Golem Navs grow on trees. Don't be so impatient. Go do some Xini or something. You'll probably get more Navs from the starting containers than Plastid drops.

No. His computer can't handle the Derelict tileset.

I was confused by his post too.