Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Survival with Friends Bug

HellBlazer616

I finished both one hour survival challenge for the nightwave this week in one survival. It took me around half a minute more to get to the extraction than my friends and they extracted me before  because of the solo extraction. After extraction my hold your breath challenge was done but not the survival with friends one. Here are two screenshot one was taken by me and another by my friend. As you can see mine does not include them. So maybe because of solo extraction the server didn't register it.

th5pNyQ.jpg

2zQdXQ2.jpg

Edited by HellBlazer616

I did the 60 minute Kuva survival with my friend and two public joiners. After surviving 60 minutes the nightwave act was not awarded as it should have been. Then we proceeded to extraction. Unfortunately myself and one public took longer to reach extraction that the first two and they extracted separately from us. Upon extraction I was awarded the nightwave act for surviving 60 minutes without using life support, but not the Survival with Friends act.

I feel awarding either of these on extraction in not in line with the act description and I should have been awarded this act the moment I achieved it. I do not have time to do it again.