Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Additional Color Schemes?

Venatorio

Tagged for spoilers just in case.

So, this request is probably going to be lost in the Aether. Regardless, I might as well try, because I absolutely love this game.

I am a HUGE fan of the art design of the Sentient faction. I like their colors, their animations, their overall... alien-ness is incredibly well-conveyed. When a couple skins, armor sets, and syandanas were released with the whole "sentient" design in mind, I was extremely happy! 

But, for all of my frames that don't natively have a sentient-themed add-on, I find myself forced to try really hard to scrap together an odd cobblepot of the Classic, Storm, Fire, Kiteer, and other color packs to try matching the native colors on the sentient-themed accessories (such as the Limbo Deluxe skin, the Pakal armor set, etc.). However, I can never get it to look quite right. Given the direction the story is going, and how sentient-focused the current arc is, would it be a little much for me to please, humbly request a Sentient Color Schema with the coming updates? I really think it'd be awesome, super-convenient, and hopefully not too hard to code into the game, though I know you guys at DE are always hard at work. But it's been a while since we've seen any new color schemas...

Additionally, a more generic request: when the simple "Default" color schemas are applied, can you please make it visible somehow WHERE these defaults are being drawn from? It's really hard to constantly guess-and-check when you're trying to make Thing A's colors look like Thing B's defaults. I know the "Tenno" and "Tenno II" color palettes show many frames' defaults in alphabetical order, but it's kindof a pain to have to guess which ones correlate to which frames. Additionally, these don't cover the colors used in special armor sets, such as any of the Deluxe skins.

I know these aren't super huge topics, but they matter to me, and I would absolutely love it if anything like these two requests were to be implemented. 

Community, what are your thoughts on this? What other color schemes would you like to see? What small changes in artistic aid would you like?

Talga Vassternich, Tenno!