Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] - Asia: The Earthen Giant

Schmerdvana

Passive: Anger - Innate health regen and rage. Movement speeds up and health regen amps as more damage is dealt to him.

1: Giant's Punch
Harnesses earth power creating an image of a fist punching forward. Enemies are violently thrown forward. If enemies hit a wall or obstacle when thrown, deals double damage. If enemy survives after the punch, they are stunned for 3 seconds.

2: Sonic Clap
Claps violently causing a massive sound wave that stuns enemies around him. Enemies are deafen and confused for a duration.  First half of duration, they are open to finisher. Remaining half they are just CCed. 

3: Thrash
Jumps multiple times shaking the ground. Enemies are pulled towards him.

4: Earthshaker (Moddable)
Summons the spirits of the ground to strengthen him. 
-He grows twice his size. 
-Gains another Passive: Massive - Falls faster. Jumps lower. Movements may outbalance enemies around.
-Cannot weild weapons (weapons became too small). He is barehanded. His barehanded attacks have aoe. His attacks causes small self damage. Base damage is impact and blast.
-Amps his defenses. Armor and health regen multipies. 
-Higher range on Sonic Clap and Thrash. 
-Bigger hitbox and aggros enemies LoS.

I am surprised no one has taken a look at this beautiful concept. If I can be honest, it lacks numbers but it surely does have a lot of entertainment in each. I think numbers should be included to see whether the frame is actually good on the game. What mods would you like people to use? How to mod him in order to make the most use of his passive and abilities? What role is he supposed to be played as? In which ways could it be exploited? How to avoid exploitation? 

Answer those questions and you'll have a even better frame. Good luck, if you can a visual representation could be good.