The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Is anyone also experiencing bugs with Valkyr

L0rDn0v4

With the new melee changes me and my friends have been experiencing glitches with Valkyr there have been a couple of instances and some of the glitches include begin pertinently invincible without being able to interact with anything except loot boxes and that also includes not being able to use weapons, another example of the glitch was the Valkyr talon were acting as a normal melee weapon as it didn't take away energy and still gave the passive life steal. If anyone else is experience these problem comment below and hopefully DE can fix it. I think these problems may have come due to the new melee changes and how they interact with other weapons.

7 hours ago, L0rDn0v4 said:

With the new melee changes me and my friends have been experiencing glitches with Valkyr there have been a couple of instances and some of the glitches include begin pertinently invincible without being able to interact with anything except loot boxes and that also includes not being able to use weapons, another example of the glitch was the Valkyr talon were acting as a normal melee weapon as it didn't take away energy and still gave the passive life steal. If anyone else is experience these problem comment below and hopefully DE can fix it. I think these problems may have come due to the new melee changes and how they interact with other weapons.

I have this issue with Excalibur exalted blade and using synth scanner. The exalted blade i use it the 1st time it will continue to drain energy even when I switch to a regular weapon like a secondary or melee weapon and if it is a melee weapon im using it will take the stance of the exalted blade ignoring what ever stance I had for the melee. When I use synth scanner and put it away when I'm done every time I aim glide it will bring it back out as my prime weapon. I'm not sure if others are having this issue but I don't see many ppl playing Excalibur's so no one will care to notice. I want to know why they did this why mess up something that worked?