The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Riven Slots as Login Reward needs a tweak

Antifascist

I have full Riven Mod capacity, and I have for a little while now.
When I hit my day 750 Rewards screen, it gave me an option to choose 3 Riven Slots.
While normally I'd choose the glyph set, I thought it would be a fun little brag if I could show off to one of my friends that I had more than the purchase limit.
I chose the slots.. and as you might expect by the fact that I'm writing here, I didn't get the Riven Slots.
While this issue might be an uncommon one, I still feel like it ought be resolved.

My preference is that the Login system would be allowed to grant slots past the purchase limit, which would be an awesome and welcome reward for players who REALLY love to collect.
Alternatively, having the system detect the player's current capacity, offer something else in its place if the player is already maxed out.
Even the second option could be really interesting; in the place of the riven slots, the system could possibly offer some exclusive content related to rivens.
As a player who REALLY loves to collect it all, either of these options would make for an enticing pick between exclusive trophy ( cosmetic / decoration / glyph / ______ ).

Heck, there are a lot of interesting things that could be made up as an exclusive prize for something like this.
I could imagine having a riven-themed glyph+emblem, or even a Riven Sekhara, appearing to be made of the same material as the riven mods.. colorable, of course.
I would absolutely rock a syandana with the same design features of the riven, whether that would be a cape, or just a harsh riven-like gemstone sticking out the back.
A moving sigil like Bloodshed, only jagged and kind of fractal-like, would even be a pretty cool cosmetic.
In any case, there are a lot of cool things that could fit in this place, to reward the players who are dedicated enough to reach 90 slots.

• 1 month later...