Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to enter phase 2 Exploiter Orb with a friend in squad.

failedtodiet

We duo phase 1, then during loading into phase 2 cave part, we got disconnected from each other, Whoever was hosting can still do phase 2, the other got kicked back to Fortuna and won't be able to join back.

We can do Thermia event together just fine, also no problem with playing multiplayer for any of us.

Edit: Some how we were able to pull it off, did 3-4 runs without a problem, the game fixes itself for us.

Edited by failedtodiet
Update...

4 hours ago, Autongnosis said:

Yesterday it worked just fine for me and a pal of mine (he being host). Did you do anything out of the ordinary? 

We tried everything i can think of like switch host, restart the game, inviting each others before/after entering Orb Vallis. Aside from 100% disconnecting rate after phase 1 in Exploiter fight. everything else work fine for us (tested on endurance AXI fissue runs, thermia runs, survival, nightmare survival, Excavation...)

We did not skip 1st phase if that matters

Me too. I cannot join any squad or play solo in Orb Vallis. If I join a squad, in the loading screen it takes me out, I can enter Orb Vallis but no tool works and I can not access the Exploiter Orb. If I create game when other players join, they are automatically expelled.
It seems that unfairly I can not make the event instead everything else work fine for me

Yea I have having the same issue can not enter phase 2 and yesterday I was kicked from a phase 2 part of the fight. I have only killed it once and have not been able to get into another group with it.

I'l try uninstalling warframe + Steam and launch a new installation. 

You could say something from support at least ... the event has expiration and we are losing opportunities

This situation is unfair to the community 

Same here. Since Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.1 I am unable to "survive" the loading screen after the first part of Exploiter. After the phase where you have to go back to orb valleyI get kicked out of the group during the loading screen because of a "host migration", but there never was one for all other players and it was not important who of them hosted. Sometimes I was able to "rejoin" the group... Or well: let's say the game tried. I was able to get back into an endless loading screen, that never ended. After a little more than the half of the loading screen I didn't have any more progress but the game was still loading. After a few minutes I also heared the mission's sounds, even the spiders' sounds and sinematic scenes' sounds, but the loading screen didn't disapears and my player model that spawned was unkillable back in the mission but without me my friends told me.

Since the Hotfix I am unable to farm Hildryn but the even more important part to me:

I also can't farm the two Ephemera.

I tried to rejoin the group many times and there is no way to rejoin the party or to get in the second phase of the boss fight in orb valley.