Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Crawling

Renkai141

Yes, you can hear the rage bursting through my vanes as I type this message to you readers/developers. I cannot stand the fact that I cannot longer crawl for my teammates not to get shot down because I died in a horrible position. Or turn around to shoot my target or save others.

As well if you Block while downed, the animated of placing back your swords "activate" and causes a glitch to make it seem like your standing, when your not.

Please fix the crawl.

The crawl has been bugged since forever. I don't know how I do it but if I turn my camera to my feet, I am sometimes able to crawl but if I don't turn my camera, I will still be stuck.

Turning around is also another issue here. You'd think they would be able to do a high-degree turn but all they can even barely do a 50º turn.

Edited by JRMC

SWEET JESUS YES.

The crawling REALLY needs to be revamped, along with some mods that increase the amount of time that you can stay downed and a mod that gives you a percent chance of reviving after killing an enemy while downed.

DO IT DE.<3

I THOUGHT I WAS ALL ALONE! AHAHA!

No but seriously DE, first the Stamina (which shouldn't be in the game to begin with, with how horribly it's been handled, c'mon we're space ninjas!) now the Crawl? What next, nerfing Mastery 7 Tech?

There is a mod that is called "Provoked" I believe, of somethign of the sort. Found in the "Deleric" universe. While down you will have more time. Or something like that.

^not verified.

In advance : TY DE for updgrading(smoother and easier) way to crawl/and fixing.