The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

The worst bug I've seen in any game, completely locking me out of my laptop

DoctorPyroGaming

Upon encountering the Grustrag three with Ivara, I was downed twice and quick res'd myself both times before getting captured. At first all was fine until i stopped being able to move, gradually discovering that none of the buttons on my laptop worked. I ended up discovering, after a forced extract, that only my (plug in) mouse worked, not a single other button did, not even the power switch responded. My laptop even refused to reset properly when entering screensaver, only going into a black screen but remaining on. I had to wait for the power on my laptop to run out before I was able to plug it back in, turn it on again, and regain access. The laptop is completely fine and no harm was done, but I was locked out of it for 2 hours and could have easily been locked out for more. Just want to let y'all know so this doesn't happen to anyone else.

25 minutes ago, DoctorPyroGaming said:

not even the power switch responded.

Have you tried holding down the power button for 4 seconds or longer? This will force cut off power for most computers. Some computers and video game consoles may require 10 seconds of holding down power button to force turn off.

Other ways, maybe try ctrl+alt+del to see if something shows up like task manager to close down not responding program or game.