The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Slow-mo and FPS drop when using guns and melee

edvas223

FPS drops only when attacking whith guns, swords and some abilities except operator mode and slide attack whith some weapons

GPU is on latest update win10 too 

after re-download works fine but just for first boot when launching 2nd time lag reappears 

updates 24.5.0 and 24.5.1 changed nothing

behavior of other games and pc is as always

low settings does not help

plz save me from this misery...

We all lift together

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TzUpf45nI6BFK6SGUBYOuMywTZnn-TZA/view?usp=sharing

Edited by edvas223

You know what can be useful to know: your pc specs and your ingame configuration (also, your drivers version will help as well)

Those are necesary to know since not all the players has this problems (at least, i'm not).

Is your hard drive ok?.... looks like you could have issues with it. Maybe it's your processor, or memory. Try to do some diagnostics with third party tools first and make sure that your pc is in good condition, then, tell us your results. (one easy way to test your pc is to play another game. If that game runs smoothly, that means that your pc is right and there could be something wrong with your warframe installation)

If your pc is ok, i suggest you to remove the game form your pc, then do a hard disc optimization (defrag your drive), and then reinstall the game. Do this as your last resort.