Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mutalist Quanta-The most complicated weapon in the game

RistN

With new mod Bursting Mass we get from Nightwave Mutalist Quanta finally has a chance to be a viable  weapon. But Mutalist Quantas alt fire ,Infested orb, is easily the thing with most complicated mechanics in the game .According to wikia and comments there it is also full of bugs. 

Now I  know it's  not in DE's manner to actually  give us streightforwad answers to how some things actually  work in this game but I  would like to try and demand official answer to how Mutalist Quanta alt fire actually  works and what mods affect  its performance. Do rivens even work on it? 

1 hour ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

Yeah I  read that. Thats why I  wrote this topic... First of all, as I  said, weapon with most complicated  mechanics and secondly bugged as hell. If you read that then you seen hitscan and beam secoundary weapons do not get +100% electric buff from shooting thru orb and now there been reports Catchmoon dmg doesnt register with  Bursting mass. Not to mention zenistar disc thrown thru this thing does less and less dmg with time but gets crit buffs....