The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Valkyr Talons Cripple her

(PSN)nickharris411

So I was looking forward to checking out Valkyr with the latest patch letting me use my guns in her invulnerable state, but when I used her 4 it froze my character in a strange standing position and stopped me from gliding at all.  I also couldn't use my guns or other melee weapon at all.  I could use my abilities, but not the Talons themselves.  Also this was a Kuva flood mission so I went from doing pretty well to getting hard clapped by everything that pretty much glanced in my direction.  This surprised me because the game said Valkyr's 4 was still active, but I was getting straight up bullied by cats and would probably be dead if not for generous randoms.  Then the Grustag 3 showed up, one shot me and put me in time out in some sort of glowing floor cage.  Really looking forward to being able to do DMC level melee shoot stuff, but man was this not great.  Looking back its pretty funny, but if this happened multiple times i'd probably be frustrated.

Had something similar happen to me.

I’m not sure if I had been hit, but I couldn’t use any abilities as it showed I had hysteria on, even though the effect wasn’t there (her stance was, however).

I was still in hysteria, but able to take damage. But every time I attacked it was hysteria only. It was pretty fun (able to get health back at leisure), but annoying that I couldn’t glide/use weapons/other abilities.