The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Stuck in first encounter room for Exploiter Orb fight

SkySplitter

Second time this has happened, but didn't mind the first time because a Shocking Step ephemera wasn't at stake. Joined a recruiting party for Exploiter and I got the ephemera from that run. The host wanted to run it again, so we went back into the cave. Host migrated when I entered the first area so door would not open. I though the door would open if I finished the first encounter, but it remained stuck after I rekted Exploiter's vents and made her flee. So now I'm trapped here and I'm not sure if I should alt-f4 or abort. I'm guessing I will lose the ephemera in either case... *sigh*

F5E82B7E979223B8A2C4059ECD73CD8875E3FBB2 (1920Ã1080)

It's been almost 30 minutes now, my kat died from the spooders. I tried to follow suit, but arcane grace + chroma made it impossible. I've been staring at this wall hoping that it will open (or I find some hole to fall off the map in). Ration and sanity is running low.

27523A661EADAC13D3FF7AA29485422FD856D9AD (1920Ã1080)

• 1 month later...

I had a similar problem: I was playing solo and after finishing Phase 1 and after the Phase 2 outside area had finished loading I void dashed outside in operator form. After a few seconds I was 'killed' by an enemy and was transferred back into my Warframe, which was still inside the caves' transition area. Then I discovered the doors to the outside would not open for me and I was stuck inside.
I left the game running and went to report the bug here and at some point I alt-tabbed back in to check if anything had changed and.. lol.. the Exploiter Orb was now stuck inside the caves with me somehow! I had one Thermia cannister left (I carry two from Phase 1 with me onto Phase 2. One with my Warframe and one with my operator (which is why I was outside alone with him to begin with. He was throwing a can at the Orb).) So I threw the 2nd cannister at him then went to see if I could go back into the Phase 1 area and see if there were any more cannisters left there. Although I could get back into that area no more cans were spawning but fortunately the 2 I had thrown at him were enough to send him into over-drive and so I did the ear ripping off cut-scene thing.
After that the outside doors opened up for me but the Exploiter Orb wasn't anywhere to be seen outside, although I could still see its health bar. So I went back to the Phase 1 area and Zudd piped up with a bit of chatter about how, "It's down! Now's your chance!" (like she wants me to rip off its ear again. Which I had already done) but the its health bar had disappeared and it was nowhere in the Phase 1 area. So I went back up to the surface again and this time it did appear but it was already overheated and waiting for someone to trigger the cutscene (which, again, I had already done). But it just wouldn't trigger. No matter how much I violated its personal space. I was tapdancing on its head but.. nothing. So it got permanently stuck at that point.
All in all that's quite a hefty amount of bugs there but it all started with that cursed closed door so I'm posting it here.

Edited by Knightross13
spoke to soon