The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Mesa can use ult w/o any restrictions.

CantThinkOfACleverName

So I had just acquired Mesa Prime, and decided to run some syndicate missions. I had a Zaw equipped to level it, since losing the 50 health bonus didn't bother me. I was in Peacemaker, and as I ran out of energy and mesa was putting her regulators away, I melee'd a nearby enemy to get some breathing room. When i right clicked to quick zoom w/ my Hek, I instead had the regulators out.

Ultra Instinct Mesa Prime, a bit later in the mission.

In the picture, I was clearly wielding "Regulators Prime" and had my primary, secondary, and melee weapons holstered, yet my 4 ability was not active, nor was there an energy ring showing the area where Mesa would fire. I was able to move around freely, being able to bullet jump, wall hop, and sprint. The best/worst part of it, though, was that I could fire the guns as if I WAS using Peacemaker, while moving and without any energy cost. I casually strolled through the mission, mowing down anything that came near me. I finished the mission, and went to Orb Vallis for "testing".

It turns out the melee changes accidentally broke melee interactions w/ mesa. People tend not to use melee weapons on mesa, since she gets extra health from not having one. Also, why melee when Peacemaker exists? But, if you press E to melee AFTER Peacemaker stops, but BEFORE she finishes putting them away, then the glitch happens. It's completely overpowered. DE plz fix

Le 24/03/2019 à 08:24, CantThinkOfACleverName a dit :

So I had just acquired Mesa Prime, and decided to run some syndicate missions. I had a Zaw equipped to level it, since losing the 50 health bonus didn't bother me. I was in Peacemaker, and as I ran out of energy and mesa was putting her regulators away, I melee'd a nearby enemy to get some breathing room. When i right clicked to quick zoom w/ my Hek, I instead had the regulators out.

Ultra Instinct Mesa Prime, a bit later in the mission.

In the picture, I was clearly wielding "Regulators Prime" and had my primary, secondary, and melee weapons holstered, yet my 4 ability was not active, nor was there an energy ring showing the area where Mesa would fire. I was able to move around freely, being able to bullet jump, wall hop, and sprint. The best/worst part of it, though, was that I could fire the guns as if I WAS using Peacemaker, while moving and without any energy cost. I casually strolled through the mission, mowing down anything that came near me. I finished the mission, and went to Orb Vallis for "testing".

It turns out the melee changes accidentally broke melee interactions w/ mesa. People tend not to use melee weapons on mesa, since she gets extra health from not having one. Also, why melee when Peacemaker exists? But, if you press E to melee AFTER Peacemaker stops, but BEFORE she finishes putting them away, then the glitch happens. It's completely overpowered. DE plz fix

I hate people like you, it happened to me accidentally, it was fun.

Ty to break the fun of the game.