Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Spy mission bugged

(PSN)Zakuto_Ryu

PSN: Zakuto_Ryu

in a spy mission where stalker spawned, smoke aura thing dropped along with broken war BP, doors were bugged out and npw we cant access the spy nodes, no option to hack open doors

Edit: We were booted out now as we couldnt live on. Lost EVERYTHING. mission was Laomedeia on Neptune as a T3 Fissure. Im highly INFURIATED as i killed stalker so many times. THIS was the only time the smoke effect dropped. . . .and mission bugged out right there. 

Edited by (PS4)Zakuto_Ryu

• 3 weeks later...

This is why no one bothers for tickets when it comes to console. You get a general issue that can easily be looked up to verify and no one even lifts a finger to assist. . .ive killed stalker almost another 20 times since this issue amd the smoke never did drop again after that. 

Very upsetting DE, i understand bugs happen. . . .but when it involves people getting robbed of an extremely rare drop due to a door bug caused by a different player leaving at the beginning of the mission, you should at least TRY to do something about it. . . .instead we just get ignored. . . .again.

11 hours ago, (PS4)Zakuto_Ryu said:

This is why no one bothers for tickets when it comes to console. You get a general issue that can easily be looked up to verify and no one even lifts a finger to assist. . .ive killed stalker almost another 20 times since this issue amd the smoke never did drop again after that. 

Very upsetting DE, i understand bugs happen. . . .but when it involves people getting robbed of an extremely rare drop due to a door bug caused by a different player leaving at the beginning of the mission, you should at least TRY to do something about it. . . .instead we just get ignored. . . .again.

Just because no one from DE responded to your bug post does not mean that it was ignored.

Also, you should submit a support ticket to regain lost items.

7 hours ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

Just because no one from DE responded to your bug post does not mean that it was ignored.

Also, you should submit a support ticket to regain lost items.

I did, still nothing, same day, i made a 2nd ticket yesterday too. My guys i ran with kinda gave up worrying about it. They think the same as me, its pointless. . . .i at least want like some kind of achnowledgment that "yeah we are aware of this and will fix the issue" at this point it isnt the item anymore. its the fact that its going on 1 month and no word or responce. 

I do respect you responding. Not calling you a liar or anythin. It just appears this way given the circumstances. Only reason i went to this extent to make a ticket and post was because the item that was robbed from us. and reason i got irritated was that nothing came of it. I respect DE and i do like the game and i normally dont have anything bad to say about them, i mean i got a free Nidus and other fun things from them. I just want something to come of this and not have it be a 100% waste of time as many people warned. 

Edited by (PS4)Zakuto_Ryu

Ok i did finally get a responce. Basi ally said "Thanks for bringing it to our attention, it will be fixed soon, however thank you for more in-depth detail on the situation".

At least maybe itll help get this nonsence fixed. . . .until then ig back to the stalker grind.