Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

foundry crashing

DrThunder

I am having a lot of crashes when I use my foundry lately. it is mostly when I try to spam +4 of the 1 minutes items. but I used to do that before fortuna and didn't have this issue. I don't lose anything but it sure happens alot.

anyone else getting this?

Yeah, I've had it happen a lot the past few months. It's definitely tied to crafting and claiming multiple items at once, especially apparent with fortuna ores and the latest event. Ore crafting in general needs an overhaul because refining multiple ores forever and crashing every few minutes certainly doesn't make it go any faster.

There is some excessive memory usage that just makes the game close with no "Warframe has crashed" pop up. Repeatedly and quickly enter and exit foundry multiple times with 450 or more different blueprints is enough to crash. This problem will worsen with 1000 different blueprints.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-03-25 at 1:24 AM, DrThunder said:

I am having a lot of crashes when I use my foundry lately. it is mostly when I try to spam +4 of the 1 minutes items. but I used to do that before fortuna and didn't have this issue. I don't lose anything but it sure happens alot.

anyone else getting this?

Yes. refer to this hereh ttps://forums.warframe.com/topic/1060050-possible-memory-leak-4100mb-ram-usage-foundry/. I have videos to support this and I am currently going through support. If you go to interface in options and "show fps counter" switch it on then repeat the foundry crash thingy. If you notice your RAM spiking up it crashes around 4200MB ram usage Regardless pof your ram size. If this happens I suggest you contact support asap and raise it as a bug also. Alot fo lag for me at foundry and spikes with RAM.