Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Operation : Buried Debts points bug

(PSN)Awesome904388

When I was doing a mission for the event ‘Operation Buried Debts’ I extract after complete one canister.

For some reason, the point I earn at Orb Vaill doesn’t increase each time instead it reset even know I extract using the Fortuna exit extract and for whatever reason, the point I earn stay at the highest point that I earn in that run.

I was in a mission several times with other squad members a for three attempts on sealing the fissures with my squad at that time when we get them sealed it keeps kicking me out.  When it does happen it resets and i dont get what i earned for fissure points. Its getting very enormously enjoying when this happens what can be done please help

On 2019-03-25 at 9:45 AM, (PS4)Awesome904388 said:

When I was doing a mission for the event ‘Operation Buried Debts’ I extract after complete one canister.

For some reason, the point I earn at Orb Vaill doesn’t increase each time instead it reset even know I extract using the Fortuna exit extract and for whatever reason, the point I earn stay at the highest point that I earn in that run.

I would follow @(PS4)SoulPharonix's advice, but also take screenshots to show your before and after as well as the EOM results.  The EOM results should show your total score, which should be the same as the nav panel shows.  If this is not working, you may need to put in a support ticket.  (ETA:  that's why the screenshots are important, because you'll want to submit those to support.)

Edited by (XB1)R3d P01nt