Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo suit

StatisticianEMC2

Question

I have a new Limbo suit, just completed. I went on two missions. On both of the missions loot would come to my location and even follow me around, but I could not actually pick it up. I could not affect enemies with damage at all except my leaping attacks could slam the ground and force enemies away (I think).

2 answers to this question

If you are in the rift, you cannot interact with anything else (loot, killable enemies) , you need to exit out of the rift to interact with items (kill mobs / pickup loot, manually open doors etc)

Edited by wullail

4 hours ago, StatisticianEMC2 said:

I have a new Limbo suit, just completed. I went on two missions. On both of the missions loot would come to my location and even follow me around, but I could not actually pick it up. I could not affect enemies with damage at all except my leaping attacks could slam the ground and force enemies away (I think).

Limbo's special passive is that rolling tears open a portal to (or from) the rift, that he travels through.
Tap your run key, you'll do a forward roll, and this will either put you into the rift, or remove you from it.

While in the rift, you cannot harm enemies outside the rift except via Abilities and some leap attacks.
Nor, for that matter, can you interact with consoles or collect loot.

Nearly everyone has asked that "the rift" do a better job of displaying that you're in it, so don't feel too bad that you've failed to realize what was happening.

Edited by AriesGreyscale
Clarification, and re-ordering of parts