Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kestrel Left Behind?

LtFluffybear

With the new glaive mods, why can the kestrel not get some of these lovely mods?  It basically forces a player that enjoys the ranged throwing mechanic to use the glaive.  While both are great in their own perspective the glaive mods now force you to use this throwing weapon instead of the kestrel.

Kestrel doesent need a potato its a utility weapon. just put the two charge speed mods on it with fury for faster throw animation and staggering force for a more powerful ragdoll effect and thats all it needs. It still returns faster than glaive atm and it still has a ground attack that sends all the enemies flying.

The reason kestrel gets no mods is.......cause it doesn't need it, it was never a damage weapon.

Kestrel does a ton of damage, and has always been solid.  I've got mine potatoed and forma'd, and it absolutely rips things apart.  I don't have any bugged problems with it.

From another post, this choice of glaive only gets throwing mods is pretty disrespectful to Kestrel users.  Sure, the glaive was an iconic weapon, but really? You're going to screw us out of mods for the same kind of weapon that behaves the same way just so you can go 'lul, our theme' and then not stick to your 'theme' the rest of the time?

Kestrel doesent need a potato its a utility weapon. just put the two charge speed mods on it with fury for faster throw animation and staggering force for a more powerful ragdoll effect and thats all it needs. It still returns faster than glaive atm and it still has a ground attack that sends all the enemies flying.

The reason kestrel gets no mods is.......cause it doesn't need it, it was never a damage weapon.

url-20.gif