Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I really didn't know where else to put this sorry. Why can't we store boosters in slots?

Asher3195

You wake up, and know there is a power cut for whatever reason in 2 hours. Do you take the 'risk' of logging into warframe and recieving a booster? Or deprive yourself of gaming and do something else...

Why is it that we cannot choose to store the boosters we receive as daily login rewards OR sorties? It restricts one to logging in at times only when they can play for longer periods of time, or wastes boosters when we know we can't play (going on holiday, working, shopping etc)

Unless it makes more dollars for the company, we should be able to store the boosters we receive in dedicated slots (1 to start with more purchasable with platinum?). I'm not logging in this morning in case I get a booster that I cant use and will go to waste. Is that potentially lost revenue? Or does it make more for the company to waste the boosters so people will be likely to buy more? Regardless, the benefits to the player being able to store their booster are clear from a convenience and quality of life perspective. This is just a question posed and I think a decent idea.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Asher3195 said:

Regardless, the benefits to the player being able to store their booster are clear from a convenience and quality of life perspective.

For me, there is no benefit in storing boosters at all. For many people I would say this would be pointless. I am more than happy to logon in the morning, and waste 10 hours of booster before I can play again.

As you acquire more login days your booster duration increases. I believe mine are around 37 hours. On average, I get to use under 6 hours of that. The ability to store it would have about zero effect on this.

Also, you should really remove the PSA tag. This is not a PSA, and you are not a mod/DE. The PSA tag is meant for mod/DE use only. 

Edited by krc473

2 minutes ago, krc473 said:

For me, there is no benefit in storing boosters at all. For many people I would say this would be pointless. I am more than happy to logon in the morning, and waste 10 hours of booster before I can play again.

As you acquire more login days your booster duration increases. I believe mine are around 37 hours. On average, I get to use under 6 hours of that. The ability to store it would have about zero effect on this.

Also, you should really remove the PSA tag. This is not a PSA, and you are not a mod/DE. The PSA tag is meant for mod/DE use only. 

Why is the tag there then if I'm not a mod/DE? 

2 minutes ago, Asher3195 said:

What about new players? Frustrating.

These new players would make this "mistake" once. I'm talking about logging in without the time to use potential boosters at least for a bit.
After that you can time that stuff better. It's not that difficult...

4 minutes ago, Asher3195 said:

Too many long time players of the game forget that people are joining and leaving all the time, the game should cater to all.

Because it has to be. It is just how the software DE uses for their forums works.

3 minutes ago, Asher3195 said:

What about new players? Frustrating.

I am not a new player. I cannot comment from a new players perspective. I do not recall my "new player friends" having a problem with this though.

Just now, WhiteMarker said:

These new players would make this "mistake" once. I'm talking about logging in without the time to use potential boosters at least for a bit.
After that you can time that stuff better. It's not that difficult...

This makes very little sense and doesn't actually address my topic. My point is to NOT restrict people from logging in.

My question is what harm is there in letting people store them? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, krc473 said:

Because it has to be. It is just how the software DE uses for their forums works.

I am not a new player. I cannot comment from a new players perspective. I do not recall my "new player friends" having a problem with this though.

That's alright.

1 minute ago, Asher3195 said:

My question is what harm is there in letting people store them? 

People buy boosters if they need them. Storage of boosters may reduce this. I doubt many people do not buy boosters because they cannot store them. DE would have to decide which has the bigger negative financial impact - I suspect it would be storage.

2 minutes ago, krc473 said:

People buy boosters if they need them. Storage of boosters may reduce this. I doubt many people do not buy boosters because they cannot store them. DE would have to decide which has the bigger negative financial impact - I suspect it would be storage.

I see thanks. Was trying to get a bead on what the reasoning would be financially for DE.

Just now, Asher3195 said:

You're pretty much useless lol

Rolf you said lol.
Why am I useless?
If I could store boosters when I'm not using them, then I could go for ages with one booster. Or I could stack up on boosters.
Why would DE want that? Nobody would by boosters from the market anymore.

You are basically asking, why Apple isn't giving aways his smartphones for free.

1 minute ago, WhiteMarker said:

Rolf you said lol.
Why am I useless?
If I could store boosters when I'm not using them, then I could go for ages with one booster. Or I could stack up on boosters.
Why would DE want that? Nobody would by boosters from the market anymore.

You are basically asking, why Apple isn't giving aways his smartphones for free.

Thanks for the reply 

Boosters is one of the big ways DE keeps the plat values balanced for supply and demand. If you could store boosters this would counter that and tbh it wont kill you to wait if you don't have the 3hrs to farm.

Maybe instead when you have very little time you do research on where to get the mods you need for builds and put a list together and then when you have 3+ hrs to play you can go hard on that list that you spent your smaller amounts of free time on.