Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exploiter orb and host migration

(NSW)_aCa_

I lose connection with host or somebody else does on every exploiter run. Potential host migration at every load is so frustrating. I got to load into Venus, then phase 1 in the cave, then phase 2 out of the cave. 6 hours and I completed 6 runs. 2 of which solo. 1 solo crashed. I'm here posting because I need to stop playing and sleep. My experience was not fun. Please fix.

Had a similar issue today! Very frustrating, got a "connection has been lost to host. returning you to the menu" message, tried to reconnect, got stuck on the loading screen until a similar error popped up before I had even loaded in fully. This is crazy...especially on the least stable platform as far as crashes go already. :c

I played for an hour + closing fractures, got at least 14 done and loss of host connection takes me straight to my orbiter with no chance to reconnect, and  no progress credited. Wtf why do you not have a way of giving credit when YOUR system fails! So frustrating..... I'm gonna go play smite. 

Orb Vallis is just crash central. I hope they extend the double loot for NSW till at least one week after the crashing is 1000% fixed.

Really dumb that everyone else is able to farm this boss but its impossible to run it on switch without a host migration or crash.

This going COMPLETLY ignored is unacceptable. 

• Like 1