The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seraphynne,the winged warframe.

JcNec

a52.pngShe is an angel warframe,support

Passive ability: Divine gift-When you double jump,you open your first pair of wings,floating on short distance from the ground.You can only activate it when you do it from the ground,not for example after bullet jump.You can only go forwards or backwards.While "Divine Gift" its active,your damage teaken its decreased and your healing its increased.Tap jump again to desactivate it.

First ability: Holy Light-Seraphynne uses divine light to heal her allies and punish enemies."Holy light" drains energy per second,inflicting damage to enemies and healing allies on a line in front of you.

Second ability: Slicing feathers-The second pair of wings is opened,hurting enemies with her razor-like feathers.Seraphynne inflicts damage in front of her and will jump into the air floating if its on the ground.If she is already floating,"slicing feathers" will do area damage instead.The second pair of wings have a limited time actived.The damage taken resistance and healing from "Divine gift" its increased

Third ability: Protective wings-The embrace on an angel its the best protection.Seraphynne covers herself or allies with a feathers armor.This armour have a certain amount of health,which its increased by the amount of wings she has active.While she or an allie has "Protective wings" active,the amount of healing received its increased.Tap to apply to an allie or kepp to apply to herslef.

Fourth ability: Alejandro-Calls for the help of a greater angel spirit.Summon a pair of giant wings that block damage from attacks and heal allies inside the area.Alejandro will create too lightings of pure light heading to enemies,damaging them.If Seraphynne has the two pair of wings from "Divine gift" and "Slicing  feathers" active,she will get the last pair while Alejandro its active,increasing even more the amount of damage reduction and the healing.

Sorry for my bad english,hope its understandable!

Edited by JcNec

7 minutes ago, AshenHaze said:

Make Zephyr more viable first then introduce another birdframe if needed.

Zephyr is intended to be a mobile gliding warframe, the warframe presented here simply "floats" which could be as simple as Hildryn's class of floating... which doesn't undermine Zephyr in anyway.

As for the concept, I'm actually interested. I like the concept of an angel warframe but I would instead go for a buffer/heal style instead of a heal/dmg reduction style on her abilities, we already got Trinity for that and a lot of other warframes emulate her with or without augments (Oberon, Gara, Nezha in a way, etc are some that come to mind). I would also say she needs a better passive, double jumping to open her wings just seems ... a waste. 

I would suggest a tweak on her passive like... assuming this angel warframe has 6 wings (like in your picture), pressing 1 could open the first pair of wings, pressing 2 would be the second pair, 3 would open the, last, third pair and every skill could get a boost so long as you had all 6 wings open. I could see some tactical sense on that and would make for a much more complex, tactical and interesting warframe I think. Of course this is just my opinion, I did like the concept though.

hace 2 horas, Zelmen dijo:

idk, I just liked it as well. Was going to compliment you but now the hunt is a foot! 

Lol sorry,just didnt know if its forbidden to post google images or something!

In fact,she opens the 6 wings.First with the passive-active (that also reduced damage received and increase healing while she "floats"),second pair with 2 temporaly and if you use 4 too,all pairs are opened.Every pair gives her an incoming dmg reducion and healing boost  = )

And she has dmg reduction with 3 and 4 too!

Of course its your opinion,its good.Thank you for sharing it!

hace 2 horas, _Kiro dijo:

Zephyr is intended to be a mobile gliding warframe, the warframe presented here simply "floats" which could be as simple as Hildryn's class of floating... which doesn't undermine Zephyr in anyway.

As for the concept, I'm actually interested. I like the concept of an angel warframe but I would instead go for a buffer/heal style instead of a heal/dmg reduction style on her abilities, we already got Trinity for that and a lot of other warframes emulate her with or without augments (Oberon, Gara, Nezha in a way, etc are some that come to mind). I would also say she needs a better passive, double jumping to open her wings just seems ... a waste. 

I would suggest a tweak on her passive like... assuming this angel warframe has 6 wings (like in your picture), pressing 1 could open the first pair of wings, pressing 2 would be the second pair, 3 would open the, last, third pair and every skill could get a boost so long as you had all 6 wings open. I could see some tactical sense on that and would make for a much more complex, tactical and interesting warframe I think. Of course this is just my opinion, I did like the concept though.

In fact,she opens the 6 wings.First with the passive-active (that also reduced damage received and increase healing while she "floats"),second pair with 2 temporaly and if you use 4 too,all pairs are opened.Every pair gives her an incoming dmg reducion and healing boost  = )

And she has dmg reduction with 3 and 4 too!

Of course its your opinion,its good.Thank you for sharing it!