Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Test 8

Wolfrahm_

I have played for about a month. Realy love the game, and that was suprising. I never liked parqour like games like mirrors edge or assasin creed. One day I was looking a Youtube and came over a to parted dokumentary about the history of the studio that made the game, Digital Extreme. I was realy moved of the studios fight for somthing they realy wanted to do, this game. That, with the good reviews the game got had me convinsed to try it. I am a old gamer, 52 years old. I been playing sins half life :-) But I lover this, the flow in the movements and the good gunplay. I have good economy and like to support what makes me happy. So I gladly put in some money in the game. Happy to do it. Saw all I could of videos to learn about builds and weapon choises. Then came mastery test 8.. I have trained in game, and in Larunda. I get Vertigo, my hands get sweaty. I try and try. I know most people don't have a problem. I actually do ok in game, getting around. But this test.. I have famely and full jobb and then some. I can't use more of my gaming houres to train and train. It is painsteiking. I get nosia, I literaly get sick of this test. I realy realy don't want to give up the game. Why do you want to but in a test that some people just can't do, and then discvalify them of playing and supporting your game. What is the point of that? Well, I just used one more houre, training and training I get so frustraited. Is there any chans at all that you could do somthing about that test? Please?

Reguards

Leif Palmin

The chance that the test is going to change is really small, its also not the only one of its kind.

If you want these tests to go ever quickly then maybe you want to try investing in acquiring Titania. Her ult transformation can be used during those tests giving you a direct flight path instead of the jumps.

That is pretty much the only advise I can give you.

The early test focus on one specific element of the game. Could be a mission type, could be understand how mobs react, or mobility. It always sucks when element clash with real life issues.

I would say it could help to use Zepher due it him being very floaty, Titiania (build efficiency / duration) so you can just Fly, or maybe the new frame hildrya since she can kinda fly. Make a few energy pizzas too.