Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baruuk Assets Missing?

xX_MAG_Xx

Hello fellow spacefashionninjas,

I was planning on making a skin for Baruuk (since he has a very clean model without any anomalies, so there's a lot of creative freedoms in there)

But, his downloadable asset file seems like it's missing the diffuse, roughness and specular maps. Is this intentional or is it an accident? Am I missing something here? I'd like to know if so..

Ok, that's all, hope to hear back from y'all 🙂

All warframe since Revenant use a different way of rendering which doesn't use these textures. (If I'm not wrong, they now apply materials on different area from a library)
Therefore, the diffuse, roughness and specular map arn't provided for these warframes because they don't exist.

8 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

All warframe since Revenant use a different way of rendering which doesn't use these textures. (If I'm not wrong, they now apply materials on different area from a library)
Therefore, the diffuse, roughness and specular map arn't provided for these warframes because they don't exist.

Aha, ok. But then how are you supposed to make a skin? I've been reading up on the Tennogen Help page but all the info on there is for the old rendering system.

Il y a 4 heures, xX_MAG_Xx a dit :

Aha, ok. But then how are you supposed to make a skin? I've been reading up on the Tennogen Help page but all the info on there is for the old rendering system.

You still do the skin like other warframe and will use the old rendering method, the only difference is that you don't have the default textures for reference.

1 hour ago, lukinu_u said:

You still do the skin like other warframe and will use the old rendering method, the only difference is that you don't have the default textures for reference.

I see. Ok, that's gonna be difficult, but thx 🙂