Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

As usual, Warframe is malfunctioning.

D88M

Question

So i just log in my account after a while, and apparently there are some "rewards" because of the 6th anniversary of the game or something like that, and apparently i got a statue and a skin for the ship; because of that, which was apparently sent to my inventary. Only that is not there or nowhere to be found, can somebody please tell me if this happenned to anyone else or is just Warframe not working properly?

If any user out there can help me with those bugs, much appreciated.

5 answers to this question

En 29/3/2019 a las 20:47, Dark_Lugia dijo:

Did you restart the game?

No, but i dont see how that would help, i am gonna check it out on a while and let you know what happenned.

En 29/3/2019 a las 20:59, domdomplayer3 dijo:

1. Did you check you inbox? Maybe you didn't even receive the anniversary message.

2. Did you try to equip the ship's skin? Just go to "edit landing craft" or something like that and try to choose the skin.

1. Yes, otherwise how would i know? I got a inbox message from Ordus telling me about the prize.

2- Okay i will try that, but what about the statue? Supposedly, both things were in the inventory.

On 2019-03-30 at 4:06 AM, D88M said:

No, but i dont see how that would help, i am gonna check it out on a while and let you know what happenned.

1. Yes, otherwise how would i know? I got a inbox message from Ordus telling me about the prize.

2- Okay i will try that, but what about the statue? Supposedly, both things were in the inventory.

Sorry for my late response, I don't know where to find the statue.