Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WAR WITHIN MISSION BUG

xXAestasXx

Welcome to the world of Warframe. Sometimes these bugs just happen and other times you luck out. I guess have fun doing it over, as this time should be much easer with your experience in it before. When I went through it back when it came out, the controller functions weren’t supporting my “classic” layout and got stuck in the mission for two days until I heard back from DE. Apparently I needed to use “new” controls despite being given a choice before hand. I think that bug has been fixed now.

The best way to report a bug is to give as much detail as possible. What stage of what mission, did an action cause it, were you on path with the mission or exploring? These questions help DE replicate and therefore fix the bug.

Have the same bug. On PC, Quest War WIthin. Spoliers ahead.

I got back to the orbiter and went to navigation without entering the warframe. I am pretty certain I was at the end. The final mission I did was "Return to the Mountain Pass", I saw a screen with "The War Within", a symbol of my choices (I had made all "white" choices) and pressed the "continue" button on that screen.

I have seen several archived bugs similar to this. Please fix it. (I redid the quest after ending the game via alt-f4 and the bug did not happen, all the same choices but I was a lot faster).

Edited by elCoronelCarlosCamacho
added platform (PC)