Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sugestion Plant "Gathering"

Gregor

so, i've been wondering since i've started playing
why do we scan the plants instead of harvesting it?
like, how do we use the "scan" to craft things?
wouldn't be better if we could break the plants like a regular container and take it home when we extract?
would make crafting apothics and farming the silver groove specters a bit more fast since
scanning and finding it by hand quite a time since, the helios can't scan the plants anymore because it reached the max scans needed
or atleast make Helios a option to add things from the codex to his configuration, allowing him to scan these items/enemies even when the scan is already finished

sorry for any typing mistakes or broken english, it isn't my first language and, typing while in a dark room is kinda hard

Edited by Mavolent
Broken Grammar - Missing words

Orb Vallis "plants" work that way.

Why the old ones were implemented like this and have never been changed is anyone's guess. It's probably just a relic of old times.

That said, I don't really mind either way. There are weirder things in this game. 😊

• Like 1

5 hours ago, (PS4)haphazardlynamed said:

While we're at it

let me collect Kavat Genetic Codes by shooting the Kat and taking the samples off the carcass.

yes dear god please. Without a stun or an incomplete helios entry scanning for Kavats is absolute hell, even in the Inaros quests. Makes more sense to like, grab a tuft of kavat fur for the genetic code than scanning for it does anyway, although it makes slightly more sense than the plant thing all things considered. There was a fan-mod on Reddit a little while ago that was a Helios mod you got for Simaris standing that let him scan plants and stuff with a completed mod entry, and something like that would be really nice, perhaps not a default capability of it but a mod you have to work for.

• Like 1