Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed. Check your info.

(NSW)DfLo1913

This used to be a big problem a few months back on PC and consoles, lots of players weren’t able to log-in for weeks and some even for a month but I don’t see a lot about this issue anymore because I think they released an update that fixed it or maybe the botnet traffic subsided (see below message from Support). Are you in the Philippines? I remember PH players were the ones heavily affected by this. Also, try rebooting, sometimes it happens to me and I close and open the game again and I can log in fine. 

———

Please note, we received reports from the following regions of increased botnet traffic from some ISP connections disrupting regular log in attempts. Once this traffic subsides players in these affected regions will be able to get in again without any problems. If you have the option, you can confirm by trying to log in through an alternative ISP to test. Unfortunately, due to the limitations of your ISP using IPv4 our options are limited here. So in order to bypass the issue for good, we highly suggest you contact your ISP to request an upgrade of your Internet connection from IPv4 to IPv6.

Most heavily affected regions:

• Philippines
  • India
  • Indonesia
  • Thailand
  • Czech Republic

Thank you for your cooperation and patience here.

99-E5784-D-4849-460-C-8-B3-E-F91477-EEED

Edited by (NSW)NeonNebula

The Anniversary Alerts are going to be available until April 10. Also, I highly suggest not submitting multiple support tickets because they might be considered spam and Support will take even longer to respond. Don’t open more than one ticket for the same issue. 

Edited by (NSW)NeonNebula
typo

Before I cannot login I was in the simulacrum, it's playable as usual, then I went back to the orbiter to upgrade some mods then back to the simulacrum, suddenly I found all the mimoes were invalid. It asked me to fully scan all of them. I closed the app and started again, then... I could not go back any more.

I tried the app login on my phone, I can see all my info and stuff. I think there might be some problem with the NSW edition that cannot grab the charactor info from certain servers, especially we got a hotfix update yesterday.

1 hour ago, (NSW)Taiin said:

I tried the app login on my phone, I can see all my info and stuff. I think there might be some problem with the NSW edition that cannot grab the charactor info from certain servers, especially we got a hotfix update yesterday.

Same here with the Phone App

I just started it up and It Works on my Job's Network. That's very weird since it's Xfinity also. Must be an IP thing with the Servers then. Now to find out if Warframe will login once I get back Home. 

Edited by (NSW)DfLo1913

Using my phone's hotspot (also AT&T) I can login, but not work via the home network. Google a little bit it looks like a server encrypting problem and happened all the times since 5 years ago (it's 6th anniversary this year right...)

@[DE]Helen Can you please look into this? We don’t want it to turn into a big issue like last time. Is there some sort of botnet traffic going on with ISPs which are preventing some players from logging in? Weird that it keeps happening from time to time to Warframe while other online games work fine which makes me think that the problem has to do with the Warframe servers 😕 

14 hours ago, (NSW)NeonNebula said:

@[DE]Helen Can you please look into this? We don’t want it to turn into a big issue like last time. Is there some sort of botnet traffic going on with ISPs which are preventing some players from logging in? Weird that it keeps happening from time to time to Warframe while other online games work fine which makes me think that the problem has to do with the Warframe servers 😕 

Definitely think it's the Warframe Servers giving an IP Issue. Nintendo Switch is the only Console with Warframe that's meant to go on the Go so that could be a factor. 

Edited by (NSW)DfLo1913

23 hours ago, (NSW)DfLo1913 said:

Definitely think it's the Warframe Servers giving an IP Issue. Nintendo Switch is the only Console with Warframe that's meant to go on the Go so that could be a factor. 

Yeah I also think it's their servers since other online games work completely fine. Did they respond to your ticket or not yet?

7 hours ago, (NSW)NeonNebula said:

Yeah I also think it's their servers since other online games work completely fine. Did they respond to your ticket or not yet?

Yes, [DE]Nate was an A** and Didn't Even Help Resolve this Issue. I figured it out and got online couple of days ago. Totally an IP Issue with the Warframe Servers.