Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I used Trello to make a couple trackers for Prime stuff and Baro items!

I discovered Trello thanks to a post on the sub where someone made a mastery tracker with it. I had a look at the site and realized I could make a tracker for Prime parts and Baro items. So I made them. You'll need to make a Trello account to grab a copy. Get it using the menu to the right. Go to More in that menu, then click Copy Board.

Here's the Prime tracker. It uses little dropdowns on the cards to track what parts you have for each Prime. When you click one, all the dropdowns for all possible parts will appear. Just use the ones that have an option picked. There is a guide on how to use it with a ton of examples.

And here's the Baro item tracker! This one's far simpler. Just checkboxes for if you own it, and if you want more of an item for trading or because you can never have too many pedestals.

I will update these as new items are added, vaulted, and unvaulted. Copy the new cards from my copy to yours and put them in their spots.

If you spot any errors or typos, let me know!

Latest changes:

Prime Tracker:

Added Equinox, Tipedo, and Stradavar Prime.

Marked Oberon, Sybaris, and Silva and Aegis Prime as Vaulted.

Baro tracker:

None beyond making it.

Little update: I see that Baro brought new goodies this week. If anyone knows the costs of them, please tell me so I can add them and update the tracker ASAP! Also bumping this so people see it and can use it. I didn't make this just cause I wanted a tracker! I wanted to help others keep tabs on these things, too.