Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please remove western underground Liberate Camp PoE objective

Shivan_Reaper

This one objective has cause me to fail more bounties than all other causes combined.  After killing the guys in the cave, I am usually already down to 50%, and the area outside the cave is either too congested for the enemies to move in at speed, or because the drop area is so large, there will just be small groups of 3-4 far enough apart you can't kill them fast enough to keep the percentage up.  Just failed it a bit ago, lowest level bounty with a setup that can easily do the 3rd or 4th level bounties with no problem.

• Like 3

Yea...  That area sucks. 

Lately on Switch I fail liberate missions regularly because it spawns enemies away from the location in seperate directions. 

The other locations are the northern valley area and the base with a mid sized dig sight, they both offer terrible visibility, I one shot nearly anything with my Rubico Prime, I simply can't find the enemies half the time. 

I do admit I enjoy the challenge, but how exactly do they win if I'm still there unscathed? Sometimes the only one in their base that they are trying to, "reclaim." 

Nidus fully infecting their base, they are to scared. 

"Sorry Tenno you lose. "