Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Propfit taker fight is cluttered and feels extremely clumsy

it just feels like she is always attacking everywhere not helped by the fact that she always has back up, the fight is to blandly chaotic to become engaged in like if the Teralyst was just permanently doing that lame move where they summon like ten seeker bolt things and they silly energy guyser move non stop while also having tusk troops supporting it,

I would like to see it given a slower more recognizable attack set and not have her back up show up non stop when soloing her, i couldn't even learn anything from the fight beyond the already clear knowledge that turning off Hysteria=sudden death for Valkyr,

13 hours ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

Yes, agreed. Profit Taker's attacks might as well just be a constant damage aura, for all the strategy involved in avoiding them (e.g., it's easier to tank it than evade it).

Yeah this is a common issue with higher end bosses, they just attack so much that really it's better to just tank through it and focus on DPS, and only occasionally using operator to avoid certain things like the Eidolon energy spike, like my strat for Teralyst is just use Nidus to tank and heal through damage and rely on my revives to just out last it, with only a few jumps here and there for the stomp, not exactly dynamic,