Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Mastery points

(PSN)Ginio-Phantom

You only earn mastery on new stuff.  If you reset your warframe or weapons with forma and level them up again it doesnt count...

Now if the stuff you leveled to 30 was new you probably did get the mastery points for it, it just doesnt fill in your Mastery XP bar very quickly.   Start watching your actual Mastery XP numbers by viewing your profile.  

Passive mastery... you only get mastery from leveling new stuff...so I dont know what your talking about.   Affinity is not mastery XP.   Affinity is gear XP that is used to level stuff up and is different than mastery xp.  

Get a new piece of gear and keep track of your mastery xp in your profile as you level it.  You should see the results pretty easily.  

Good Luck.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-04-09 at 6:45 PM, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

You only earn mastery on new stuff.  If you reset your warframe or weapons with forma and level them up again it doesnt count...

Now if the stuff you leveled to 30 was new you probably did get the mastery points for it, it just doesnt fill in your Mastery XP bar very quickly.   Start watching your actual Mastery XP numbers by viewing your profile.  

Passive mastery... you only get mastery from leveling new stuff...so I dont know what your talking about.   Affinity is not mastery XP.   Affinity is gear XP that is used to level stuff up and is different than mastery xp.  

Get a new piece of gear and keep track of your mastery xp in your profile as you level it.  You should see the results pretty easily.  

Good Luck.  

I know that already and the gear i maxed was new i did not forma it i had about 6k mastery points left and warframes give 6k mastery and weapons give 3k i heard so i maxed one of my new frames and i got nothing so i did the other still nothing 

On 2019-04-19 at 12:47 PM, (PS4)Ginio-Phantom said:

I know that already and the gear i maxed was new i did not forma it i had about 6k mastery points left and warframes give 6k mastery and weapons give 3k i heard so i maxed one of my new frames and i got nothing so i did the other still nothing 

I suggest that check your profile and see if your mastery XP adds up to what it should based on the weapons/frames you have mastered in your profile/codex.  Take screenshots.  Get a new weapon and start a mission.  Earn a few levels.  Take screenshots.  Check your mastery XP again and take screenshots.  If either of those checks doesn't add up correctly, send those screenshots to support.