The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Evolution Engine Crashes

Demonoid

Demonoid, the devs are unlikely to take your reports seriously unless you can reproduce the problems without the overclocking.

If you overclock, you might want to make sure your system is stable. e.g. can it run Prime95+Furmark for at least an hour without errors and temps staying well below recommended limits?

Running an unstable overclock... sigh

I hope Demonoid thoroughly tested the stability of the overclock.

please just try without overclocking, when i use my overclock settings on this game it crashes quite a lot, so this game is not very overclock friendly, unless you're overclocking your memory, not your core clock then it should be fine

My i7 2700k is at 4.6 Ghz with no issues in Warframe or any game. I would assume that Demonoid is using an unstable overclock on his video card. My person experience is that my GTX 780 Lightning does not like going over 1202 in Warframe while it can run a 1347 core clock speed in other games just fine. 

lol.. >.>

I've tried running stock speeds, and I still crash.

I've tried updating every driver, and i still crash.

I've tried a restoring my PC to an earlier backup, and I still crash.

I've tried every darn thing i can think of, and i still crash.

From a hardware perspective i should be able to easily run this game. Yet for some reason it just won't work for me.. I've no idea whats wrong but this is the only game I've ever installed on this computer that just won't work. Every other game or software on my PC just works fine and dandy.

As for my CPU overclock, yes I quite thoroughly tested it, and it's been running smoothly and cold for a year now. I got quite a bit of advise when I did overclock from overclock.net. And as for my GPU its running at stock speed, I haven't meddled with it at all. No need to overclock my GPU since the stock speed runs everything just fine, "if it's not broken don't fix it."

At the moment i'm quite convinced this problem is more or less Nvidia isolated. As I know some other people whom are also running 600 or 700 series Nvidia cards and having similar issues. Though not everyone with an Nvidia card is having these problems, so I'm not really sure what to do, I've tried virtually everything that's been suggested or that I've thought of. At this point I'm like why bother? I haven't been able to play the game in almost a year now, and nothing I've done has had any results, not even the smallest little effect. I tired support ages ago before I gave up, and they were less than helpful. all I got pretty much was a "we'll look into this," almost a year later nothing.

I'm having same problems, games like ArcheAge and Planetside 2 working perfectly and they both make your GPU sweat, yet I can't play Warframe with default clocks and looking at the temperature it looks like its slacking. The difference is that I'm using ATI R9 290. I can play it if I downclock by about 20% from default clocks, core 975>800, memory 1250-900. Tried increasing those clocks few times, but I gave up as it's driving me nuts.

Bravo DE again and again crash, this is last hotfix !!

Game is unplayable for me, 

Sorry WarZ dont crashes like Warframe wtf ? 

All games play perfect but only Warframe again and again crashes 

PLS DE FIX IT !!!!!!!!!

................. i have been reading forum posts non stop for the last month trying to figure out wtf is wrong, and why my pc crashes, locks up, and game crashes and locks up... non stop issues with this game and only this game!!!!!   i have spent soooo much time trying to fig all this out and im fed up!!!!!   i have spent money i didnt need to spend upgrading my pc, new os, new vid card, new ramm, everything!!!! and i have also spent $150 buying plat for this game this winter, and i realy wish i had that $150 in my pocket right now, and not in the pockets of the ppl who run this game!!!!!!    the game is fun, and would be alot more fun if it worked the right fukkin way!!!!!!  my newest issue with this game is that it makes my pc lock up, and i have to do a manual reset of the power and restart the pc!!! this has been happining ever since update 13.... used to happin aftyer i logged in, and would select a planet, and bamm, pc froze, had to reset... so i sent in a ticket about it, and now, the fukin game locks while the damn luancher is checking for updates!!!!!!! im super &!$$ed right now, and instead of taking all our money and having fun with it, and adding content that is useless with a unplayable game, they need to make this game run properly for ppl, so then we can actualy enjoy the new content!!!!!!  i have been fighting these isues with this game since the day i started playing... and now, i think im walking away from it for a while.... this is the only game i have ever had this many isues with, and these kinds of issues!!!!!!!!   im tired of de telling me to check my firewall, and port forwarding etc!!!!!  when i start the game, my firerwall pops up and askes me to block or allow, like all other games/programs do, and i select allow, and its supposed to work, and for all other games, it does, but not this one!!!!!! constant issues, cnstant lock ups, and im sick of it!!!!!! there is nothing fun about spending a hour in a mission with friends to have the game lock up, pc lock up, or some other crash or issue!!!!!!!!   time for a break untill they get their S#&$ttt fixed!

Edited by kurtisway

DE pls fix this game 1 hour gamming - 12 times crash this is @(*()$ joke ? any game in my PC dont crashes more times !!

what is wrong is u programmers ? 

im tired searching in net solutions for this game and my PC FIXET THIS GAME !!!

• 2 months later...
1. Run CMD as administrator. (Just type CMD in startmenu-search and rightclick CMD when it pops up and choose "Run as administrator")

2. Once CMD is open type in following command:

bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVa 3072

and press ENTER.

3. Restart your computer.

4. ENJOY play this f.... game :D

• 1 month later...

Considering this thread is over a year old and the cause of the original crashing listed in this thread has likely been fixed I'm going to go ahead and lock this.

If people are still experiencing crashes, I suggest verifying & defragging your game cache, updating your DirectX and GPU drivers and to try starting the game in "safe" mode (windowed, DX10/11 off, 64-Bit off, Multithreaded Rendering off). If you're still experiencing crashes, you should grab your EE.log file immediately after a crash (located in your "%appdata%\local\Warframe" folder) and send it in with a Support Ticket explaining the crash in as much detail as you can (if it was from doing a certain thing, repeatable, location related, etc). You may also be asked to submit a dxdiag.txt file which contains system information.