Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Love The Dodge Changes

BUTSHI309-EGT-

Quick ninja leap mid air shooting then roll...

I mean something achievable with a click of a shift. Same roll we have now but with more force and momentum on the jump making it much more responsible and covering larger distance. Right now it kinda just falls to the floor immediately and rolls with very little momentum.

Would be great if it got you out of perma stun lock.  I have mods on the ignore the stun but on some survival solo against infested it is just a joke because everything staggers/stun and more often then note when surrounded by those convenient enemy spawns they literally time their stagger/stuns just right. (I know co-op is what is forced down my throat, but I enjoy solo more and play solo on anything I can complete alone because hitting number 4 every 30 feet is just not fun or gamelike to me, it is work at that point just walking through an empty level.)

I like the dodge in Killer is dead. Its a quick dash, which in Warframe would also allow for a much less awkward slide attack. I'd be in favor of customizable dodge animations too - Some people like rolling, some want to cartwheel, some like dashing.

http://youtu.be/YKnnVOdj1tM?t=5m23s

Regardless of how it looks though, it would be a lot more usable if it was faster, had I-frames and had a spammable button. Might even be able to dash between cover with it it when you get flanked, or for non-invisible characters to be able to quickly close on and melee enemies. I mean, its not really a great suspension of belief to think that a space ninja could move fast enough to dodge some bullets.