Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Left click problem

Forerunner7

Hi, my left click doesn't work since i tried to change my settings so i'm stuck in the menu after loging because i can't choose or skip the daily gift, i tried to uninstall the game but still doesn't work. But there is a solution if someone who doesn't have this problem can show me in C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Local\Warframe go to EE.cfg file with the notepad show me their config like menu_left_click or something else it really will help me to solve it. Thank you

1 hour ago, Forerunner7 said:

Hi, my left click doesn't work since i tried to change my settings so i'm stuck in the menu after loging because i can't choose or skip the daily gift, i tried to uninstall the game but still doesn't work. But there is a solution if someone who doesn't have this problem can show me in C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Local\Warframe go to EE.cfg file with the notepad show me their config like menu_left_click or something else it really will help me to solve it. Thank you

I don't have any entry for mouse left click in my EE.cfg, no entry for a keybind means the game just uses the built-in default. You can just delete the entire EE.cfg file, then restart the game, this way a new empty one will we created so the game is forced to use all the built-in defaults.

Don't use the in-game DEFAULTS button for resetting keybinds for now, it seems to mess up mouse controls.