Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug Report #1: PoE Rework Post Hotfix

MisterYurei

As far as the Plains of Eidolon Rework is concerned, I am enjoying it. I'm loving hunting Thumpers and doing conservations whilst roaming around. There are, however, minor problems I and my clan mates have encountered while doing so, and this is but a small report of what has appeared.

General Bugs:

- On certain occasions, the capture target in capture incursions/bounties will not display the prompt that allows players to capture them, thus preventing completion.

- Sometimes conservation targets will have a habit of being clipped into the ground, preventing capture.

- On rare occasion, the caches in cache incursions/bounties will be generated underneath the map.

- The datamass in terminal defense incursions/bounties can have a chance to fall out of the world and infinitely do so, preventing completion. 

- Not sure if this is a Plains bug or archwing launcher bug, but after gaining the ethereal Pyrana, which increases fire rate and doubles magazine capacity, and entering archwing mode at the same time, the ethereal counterpart would disappear, but the fire rate and mag cap would stay. This would go on until I had about 96 rounds in the magazine and an insane fire rate as my base for the weapon, going up to 192 rounds when triggered.

That is about all we had in our experiences so far, but there could always be more lurking about. If you have any bugs you'd like to add to the report, please comment below with what you have!