Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

missions or campaign creator

Ao4e

Hey we all are aware that this game is all about fun rather than competing with others. So i found a way to improve the experience by much and not spending too much effort, namely mission or campaign creator. The concept is from neverwinternights game and allowes players to create their own content and share it with others. This way the game would be more fun, challenging in some cases, and allowes devs to be lazy as never. It wouldnt require much because something like dojo decorating is already here. What do u think about it share your coments.

9 hours ago, lehniers said:

That's good idea. However have you ever watched devstream 80s? It contains several ideas of so-called mission builders for clan warlords. 

In that creator, warlords were able to set enemy to fight back, the VIP target to kill, and the companies on our side. 

But unfortunately, this idea didn't come out real as game mechanism. Developers explained some of reasons why, but I guess their main reason is that

"farming certain resources became too proficient."

see. what would happen if you make survival mission that only contains oxium ospreys? 

i did hear about that once... they could have always made it so enemies didnt drop resources Simulacrum style... and on the sidenote of oxium ospreys... make them drop more... that 7000 oxium for my Vauban Prime wasnt fun to get when they only drop less than 11 and are rare enemies!