Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Abilities Screen - Feedback

Kryogeneva

I will try to remain positive here - no one likes a critique, after all.

I actually quite like the look of the new ability screens across all the UI customization types (lotus theme, vitruvian background, etc). 

What's missing is "abilities at a glance" - and I mean just very quickly popping open the abilities screen and seeing all the adjusted metrics without having to mouse over each ability.

I understand this may have been done to be "cleaner", but I think Warframe is better served remaining true to its complexity. If it is just a template that needs to be filled in, then that's awesome - I can't wait until I can see my ability metrics at a glance again.

Thank you for all you do, [DE]Helen for president! [DE]Glenn for vice! [DE]Clem for first lady!

On 2019-04-08 at 10:51 AM, Loza03 said:

Doesn't this exist in actual upgrade screen now?

Yeap. It is mouse over of the ability icons. 

For the abilities screen, it was useful for me to, at a glance, see how every single ability was affected. When they are separated via mouse over, my brain has a hard time maintaining and parsing the data across all 4 abilities. So a maxed rank Overextended's effects are more easily parsed (for me) when I had the old-style arsenal screen.

What I want is a toggle option. Nothing backward or hard to implement. 

INB4 that one guy who always, ALWAYS appears in every thread and says "DE has better things to do than work on your stupid idea. rawr rawr I'm being difficult so I can feel superior rawr". Spoiler: You make the internet suck. And no, you are WRONG, my SUGGESTION doesn't make the internet suck. Go eat a ham sammich and calm down.