Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One Thing That I Really Want

EagleRise

I really really want to get thos credit sinks DE promised us.

dingly bits or not, just SOMETHING to sink my credits into, something, anything that will give me something of even slight use. (but dingly bits for credits like we were promised to get will be nice)

i'm currently sitting on 2.4m, and I have nothing to do with it.

I know some people out there have even more, but lets be honest, once you break the 500k/1m mark you will never ever care for credits again, so we are all in the same boat. 

for thos who say that Transmuting is a credit sink, it also sink mods, and we need a pure credit sink. + I already have all the mods I want/need.

I cant even sink my credits into my clan as our vault has several millions in it already.

Edited by EagleRise

Spam-buy gear and derelict keys.

been there, done that, its boring and dosent give me anything.

I already have more then enough ammo boxs and team heals, more then I've even used since close beta, and enough BP for derelict keys to not care for it for atleast a month.

So far, DE's response seems to have been to make stuff super expensive... for example, Nekros frame bp costs 100k, the others cost 25-35k...

Nekros seems to be kind of "end game" for now, so that price makes sense. 

yet, I got the 100K back from Golem runs for my self and my clan mates, and ended up with a profit.

the only thing that kinda slows my credits is my serration, which will be done soon.

Edited by EagleRise

Stop complaining about having to much of a good thing. Just because you and a few others have a lot of credits doesnt mean others do. Especially newer players.

Because people kept complaining about having to much cr, they nerfed ALL of the cr rewards everywhere, including t3 void, where it is no about 30k instead of about 70k. Newer players have hell of a hard time getting cr atm.

I myself am finding it hard even cause of the stuff I am constantly fusing, and as such im low on credits and now its hard as ever to get enough to fuse those high level mods. Such as maxing out vitality, hornet strike and serration.

Stop complaining about having to much of a good thing. Just because you and a few others have a lot of credits doesnt mean others do. Especially newer players.

Because people kept complaining about having to much cr, they nerfed ALL of the cr rewards everywhere, including t3 void, where it is no about 30k instead of about 70k. Newer players have hell of a hard time getting cr atm.

I myself am finding it hard even cause of the stuff I am constantly fusing, and as such im low on credits and now its hard as ever to get enough to fuse those high level mods. Such as maxing out vitality, hornet strike and serration.

thats the problem, instead of properly offering a solution for players that are stuck with piles of credits, like me, they nerfed credit earning for everyone.

If you have 2 million credits, it means you already got everything you can, so nerfing your income dosnt help you, while harming others.

Edited by EagleRise

stop whining. Scarf prices are already very cheap in platinum when you think about it and it's very nice of them.

all I said is that having dingly bits for insane amount of credits, like they promised, will be nice.

BUT, every other solution will be great as well.

I'm actually low on credits. Farming the survival event awhile back gave me so any cores I drained myself.

That said, before that I had a very solid amount of credits.
What they need to do is reintroduce buying weapons for credits. 100k was a Snipetron not too long ago.
Or at least resources priced reasonably, and not 15 platinum for one damn fieldron sample.

Once upon a time I had something like 3,000,000+ credits at one time; I believe back at the drone event.

Then I decided to buy every blueprint on the marketplace (sent included, x3 purchases for dual-weilding weapons.), stocked up on 20 of each gear, upgraded a long list of mod cards, got all dojo researched finished with backup blueprints made, built two grandest halls and readied a ton of other rooms not even needed, started the final stage of crafting the new Bonedaddy, tons of Forma's and Catalysts/Reactors, fiddled a little to much with the RNG filled Transmute system when it was released  ... somewhere along the line of it all, lead me to broke. Absolutely broke and of late head-desking at the thought of trying to regain the riches; as now that I've spent millions (I think somewhere upwards of 10,000,000 over the course of my gametime.) - I have nothing left to buy except for the new weapons introduced by U10 & the new Sentinals, but god does it seem like an uphill battle as it is to get to that point.

It certainly isn't near as easy as it used to be to gather credits that I can say without any doubt; as just one Tier III would almost have set you up for any buy you wanted - now not so much. So uphill seems the most appropriate term, point being : bask in your credit overflow while it lasts, once the credits are gone it's a long way back to the top. 

(Side note: Not saying it's impossible to collect massive credits anymore, or that it should be easier, just that it's easy to fall from riches and easy to keep spending credits along the way as you try to claw back into the millions once your trying to 'collect every blueprint' that's for damn sure.)

Edited by Azraill