Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Grineer Grenades?

Wargarble

So it appears with the recent update that the Grineer have had their grenades reworked (don't honestly know if all regular grenades have been replaced) into a new self-propelled seeking bomb like those little annoying bladed roller things that make every mission hell. I'd like to know what people think of the new bombs.

Good points:

- Seem to be a little less devastating than regular grenades

- Take longer to get from the Grineer to their target

- Die very easily (usually one shot from a braton will do it)

- Can't get you on raised platforms (can only follow along the ground and up/down ramps and stairs)

Bad points:

- Even smaller than those damn bladed roller things, making them REALLY hard to hit

- Just as fast as (or not noticeably slower than) the bladed roller things

- No time limit on their lifespan

- Occasionally become invisible due to a glitch

- Can follow you wherever you go that isn't on separated ground (anything that needs at least a jump to get past)

Some screencaps to go by:

csN4C3U.jpg

Managed to get one stuck on a platform.

9xY5CbP.jpg

Found this one stuck in midair and got up close so show the scale, that's me only like 3-4ft from it.

No need to cross out the "love". Haha

Greineer got &!$$ed that Corpus has a lot of toys and wanna make one of the most annoying one.

(EDIT)

I see what you mean now.

Even smaller than those damn bladed roller things, making them REALLY hard to hit

- Just as fast as (or not noticeably slower than) the bladed roller things

They seem fun to play with xD Golfing.

Regards,

M4sterofp4in

Edited by M4sterofp4in

I do not understand your point getting at.

Your mixing it with a roller blade bot and the greineer's grenades and it quite confusing of where your getting the points of which one?

I'm not mixing at all, it's obviously using the same base model as the bladed roller bot and it acts the same way (except for the exploding part) so the easiest way to give people an idea of what these things are like is to use a comparison of something they already know and love hate, the blade roller robot, which I consider one of the nastiest things to come across since it's so hard to hit and can render you near-useless in a battle in pairs or more while the Grineer gun you down. Really hate those things.

Edit: Oh, and the blade rollers are almost impossible to outrun too.

Edited by Wargarble

There are already a number of threads on this bugged topic. Check around and you will see the same issue being stated about the fact that it does not seem to end once attached to you. The electostun causes you to loose not only your shield but your health until you are dead.

There are already a number of threads on this bugged topic. Check around and you will see the same issue being stated about the fact that it does not seem to end once attached to you. The electostun causes you to loose not only your shield but your health until you are dead.

Attached? Electrostun?

I think you may have the wrong topic, sounds like you're talking about those little shield leech things the Osprey's shoot at you.

They are lovely and when you are on Solo there only normal grenades that explodes when they touch you after a time but you go whit friends there are electrical ones that electrify you and stuns you and a ally haves to help you, also it get down your shield when you are stuned.