Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Doors not opening in mission

Litifth

I ran into my first mission stopping bug last night while trying to do a quick Sergeant assassination run at Iliad, Phobos. Halfway through the map a door refuses to open. It’s a wide Corpus door that opened a few times when I killed the Corpus critters trying to come through but then it stayed closed. There was no alarm or lockdown condition. A few Corpus crewmen actually stuck their guns through the door. After trying everything I could think of including going back into the earlier map section & coming back I had to abort. I was playing solo.

This door problem never happened to me before & seeing other reports here it looks like something got broken with the latest PC version release.

Edited by Zendar_Draconis

this has happened to me way too many times i don't know what's going on but i might stop playing until it gets fixed. sucks since it wastes time and there's nothing you can do. kinda game breaking if u ask me.

i'll wait for a fix and maybe it's time to get rid of the door tile system and switch to something more open with less automatic doors. i do remember doors being problematic in the past too