The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Mouse bug

Gnawtyy

This is my first time posting on forums so please bare with my if i created this in the wrong category... I have a bug issue today. I had changed some control settings and then i decided to change them back to default, as I did this my mouse was still able to move around but I couldn't click on anything, when I tabbed out I could use my mouse properly and click to close the game from there. I also had Warframe on steam, though right now I am installing from the website instead so I can try admin permissions. Just thought I'd leave this thread here and  edit how I go afterwards.

Edit: There has been no change with the mouse bug issue... send help

Edited by Nakiarni
update

48 minutes ago, Nakiarni said:

I had changed some control settings and then i decided to change them back to default

Clicking the DEFAULTS button messes up mouse controls currently.

So to temporarily solve it, go to C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Warframe\ and delete EE.cfg.

You will have to restart the game after deleting. You will also have to redo your settings in game, just don't press the DEFAULTS button anywhere for now.

The folder is hidden by default, you can navigate to it directly, by opening a Run window on Windows with the Windows + R key combination and typing in %localappdata% and pressing Enter. Then navigate into the Warframe directory and delete EE.cfg.

• Like 2