Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE bans randomly players that do long survivals!

-Bramos-

-On the 7.April, my clan made with me a Mot survival for 4 hours and 44 seconds. It was my first time from very real endgame.

-After I wanted to sell Equinox prime on the same day, i must dissapoint someone sadly, cause iam banned for 321 Hours (=2 weeks)!

-Except me, only 1 of us got a trading ban to. The 2 others have no ban.

-Some clan mates had the same problem a few months ago, where they made a 7 hour survival. All 4 got a trade bann!

-One of us make very much solo suvivals with more than 2 hours. He never got a trade ban!

-I wrote a ticket, but the "support" dosent answer.

They just wrote in the trading overlay that iam banned. There is no reason.
Iam a friendly player. I dont have betray someone etc.
I hate it when someone judge on me and dont say why. Its like "You must go to the jail for 48 years cause reasons.."

-cause the other who get a ban dont trade much it can only have to do with survivals

So it seems DE bans randomly Players who do long survivals.
Also it looks that they dont want that players have a endgame!

You are destroying our game experience. When i cant trade, i cant get platinum from trading.
No platinum means no skins, no booster etc.
If i want that i need to buy it.

DONT PLAY SURVIVAL!

"This is unacceptable"
-Vay Hek

You will need to resolve this issue with support, and be patient as support's response times are based on how many tickets are queued before yours. You should also avoid making multiple tickets, as that will only result in further delays to responses.