Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Salacia & Caleus (Archwing)

(PSN)Lunsei

I surely miss a note from a update, Why the ennemies don't have the same movement speed as before?

In Caelus they move very slowy, so it is more easy to hit them and capture towers
In Salacia they move so fast, it's almost funny to see them rush on me, pass over, and go away veryyy far away.

I don't know if it is a test or a bug, but somehow, i like this rebalance of speed, but It's maybe too much (maybe lol)

In Salacia, we are in a Corpus ship, so combat melee or gunfire feel a bit more "alive" (sorry i don't have a better word), it is not essentialy more challenging but more responsive, i don't say i was falling in sleep before but now that give more action impression. (i hope you see what i mean ^^)

On Caelus they move too slowy they should i think (i use Amesha almost every time, so i know what is to give a slow debuff), in that case i would like to have more ennemies, to rebalance and give "more chance" by Grineer to capture tower. But as the same way, it is not bad to see them moving more slowy than usual in an "open space" (sorry for that lol), it feel a bit less chaotic than before, we have more time to identify where they are (i don't know how to say this)

I don't have this feel in Corpus ship. we have walls, corridors, a clear path, so foes don't come from everywere. I don't say i dislike it but in a mission of control tower, it is a bit anoying.

Edited by (PS4)Lunsei

Up until this most recent patch, archwing enemies were moving entirely too fast across the board and it was breaking stuff. It honestly made archwing missions even more tedious than they already are. I would rather have the slower enemies, even as someone who loves archwing. It is not a mode that gets benefit from having fast enemies.

So far as the capture points for arch intercept... when archwing first launched the archwing enemies could insta cap the towers by just looking at them, and it honestly made the whole mission type feel dreadful. Especially since the visual link wasn't there at the time and thus it was impossible to tell who was targeting the tower in that split second.