Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sound Volume Settings: Computer-Wide Please

Xylia

So apparently they decided at one point to change the Sound Volume settings.

This resulted in a bug which caused everything to become maxed out and the volume sliders didn't work.

Then they fixed that, and I re-adjusted the sound.

Then u10 dropped and gave us a Lotus slider.

Now, when I boot up Warframe, the volume is okay. When I hit the enter key after typing my UN/Password, the volume gets really loud for a second, and then goes down to the volume it is supposed to be for the account I logged onto.

My other account, which I haven't played ever since the newbie test was completed, is still ear-piercingly loud.

This leads me to believe they changed the volume settings from Computer-Based (change it on one account, change it on all of them) to Account-Based and whenever you log in, it has to load the sound settings upon login.

All of these ups and downs in volume get annoying after awhile. And I'm not entirely sure about this, but it doesn't seem like the volume settings stick sometimes, because attempting to adjust it is no easy task; I can move the master volume slider a good 30% and hardly hear a difference. Barely touch one of the other sliders and I either can't hear it, or I end up with pain in the ears.

I'm hoping you guys would sometime get the sound to where you want it; I'm tired of having to adjust it constantly. And if I should FINALLY get it to exactly where I want it... wham, another sound update and I have to go through that all over again.

So apparently they decided at one point to change the Sound Volume settings.

This resulted in a bug which caused everything to become maxed out and the volume sliders didn't work.

Then they fixed that, and I re-adjusted the sound.

Then u10 dropped and gave us a Lotus slider.

Now, when I boot up Warframe, the volume is okay. When I hit the enter key after typing my UN/Password, the volume gets really loud for a second, and then goes down to the volume it is supposed to be for the account I logged onto.

My other account, which I haven't played ever since the newbie test was completed, is still ear-piercingly loud.

This leads me to believe they changed the volume settings from Computer-Based (change it on one account, change it on all of them) to Account-Based and whenever you log in, it has to load the sound settings upon login.

All of these ups and downs in volume get annoying after awhile. And I'm not entirely sure about this, but it doesn't seem like the volume settings stick sometimes, because attempting to adjust it is no easy task; I can move the master volume slider a good 30% and hardly hear a difference. Barely touch one of the other sliders and I either can't hear it, or I end up with pain in the ears.

I'm hoping you guys would sometime get the sound to where you want it; I'm tired of having to adjust it constantly. And if I should FINALLY get it to exactly where I want it... wham, another sound update and I have to go through that all over again.

+1