Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scared to quit out on game due to loot

(PSN)xAi-Usagix

Question

Hello everyone. 

Currently, I have my game left running while I am trying to hold onto some loot that I acquired. A wolf sledge blueprint and the Saturn Six Mask from the upgraded wolf fight.

However, when I pressed check mission progress while capturing a target, the menu disappeared but the game was still frozen. The back button however is still on the screen, same for the cursor. The menu is acting like it is still up, with the daily challenge still active.

Currently, I tried escaping to profiles and linkings since chat is still active but now I am stuck in my profile with the cursor still treating the game being in a pause menu.

Is there anyway I can leave the game to fix it without my loot disappearing due to something out of my control? 

7 answers to this question

5 hours ago, (PS4)TheDarkArchivist said:

Hello everyone. 

Currently, I have my game left running while I am trying to hold onto some loot that I acquired. A wolf sledge blueprint and the Saturn Six Mask from the upgraded wolf fight.

However, when I pressed check mission progress while capturing a target, the menu disappeared but the game was still frozen. The back button however is still on the screen, same for the cursor. The menu is acting like it is still up, with the daily challenge still active.

Currently, I tried escaping to profiles and linkings since chat is still active but now I am stuck in my profile with the cursor still treating the game being in a pause menu.

Is there anyway I can leave the game to fix it without my loot disappearing due to something out of my control? 

some of the items you collected within the mission won't show until you extract and finish the mission

Edited by (XB1)Oussii

2 hours ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

some of the items you collected within the mission won't show until you extract and finish the mission

Great, since I am still waiting for support.

Gah! If my only I didn't have to refarm him again to get his drops.

Also the game did show what I picked up, it was showing mission progress that broke my menu.

Edited by (PS4)TheDarkArchivist