Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Miters Drop Table Needs Some Tweaking.

__Kanade__

I'm close to giving up at this point. It needs to be adjusted so that you get an equal chance of any of the parts to drop on top of the bps chance to drop. The game in general needs to equal out the chances of getting this bp or that bp or this part and that part, your drop table for parts and bps are out of control.

By the way, Kril and Vor didn't always drop a bp, so I've done more runs than what your math will tell you. Dismiss the 13 on the Chassis, I only have 3 of them, i just did a quick crop in paint to put all the parts together.

ixwkcj.jpg

Edited by __Kanade__

You know, I'm starting to wonder if the Blade even drops in illiad. Just did another 10 runs or so and still added more Handles and Miter bps.

The drop table is messed up. Since they're a total of 5 parts needed for the Miter, it should be equaled out to a 20% chance that you will get one of the 5 items. Not this 90% chance that you will get a Handle and "lolOLOLOlololllolol chance of getting the Blade".

Same for the Void, I just kept getting stacks and stacks of Latron and Reaper Prime parts that I sold all of it and made an easy 300K, then bought everyother bp in the market just cause I could.

Edited by __Kanade__