The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it possible to get every Warframe without buying platinum?

Cewl_Cat

1 час назад, Softballbryan сказал:

I agree. You can give all types of examples on keeping your gameplay free... and you’re correct.... but you are still gonna trade your life hours for plat farming... for some, that’s not desirable and we choose to spend some real cash... it speeds up the grind/process... both options are fine and acceptable...

Well, yes, there is freedom of choice.

En 14/4/2019 a las 10:12, Cewl_Cat dijo:

Question in the title. 🙂

Yes, as a matter of fact I spend my plat on slots and potatoes and so on. I farm WFs because it gives me the feeling they are more special. I got even vaulted prime WFs on public runs but it takes time!!! a lot of time!!! I did bought Nyx prime since I couldn't w8 and felt like trying her badly.

Do not hesitate asking your squad for a specific relic you need, much ppl play like me, farm an universe of relics and open them in endless runs, one after another, and then repeat!

I am always popping vaulted relics, and 80% of tenno are really nice ppl.

All warframes and prime variants (except Excalibur prime as he is a founders exclusive) may be earned in game with time and patience. All vaulted Primes will return during their respective unvaultings (approximately 3-4 times a year) where in you may purchase them for real money or grind the relics for their parts.

All non-prime war frames may be obtained threw dojos, quests or boss fights. If your ever in doubt of where to get a frame Chatbot is more then willing to answer your question with the location of the frames parts. As of this moment there are not enough slots to house all frames without spending plat so you may desire to look into gaining some. This can be done by trading items you yourself my not need/want (relics, prime parts, mods, rivens etc.) to other players in exchange for plat or by purchasing some yourself from a DE officiated source. Do not buy plat from non DE sources as you could very quickly find your account blocked and unplayable.

Be aware some frames that can only be obtained from quests (such as Octavia, Titania, Chroma and limbo) may only be received for free once. If you sell them after building them then you will need to use plat in order to replace them. So sell your frames with a little bit of caution.